I am a systems administrator working for a government office. My goal is to move into a computer/digital forensics position within the government in the near future. I originally started this blog while in college because it was frustrating to come across problems and not find much help online. I needed a place to store my notes and this is what came of it. It turns out the problems I have been able to figure out have actually helped other people as well, bonus!
Please leave comments saying whether I was helpful or not. If not maybe I will have another idea, or maybe someone else will.
- 2005-2009 worked for a university (while being a student) as a consultant and then as the spammer hammer, copyright infringement handler and imaging specialist in charge of maintaining all residence hall computer labs.
- BA in Sociology (concentration was criminology ) completed in June of 2009
- August 2009 I began my current position as a systems/database (occasionally) administrator
- Certificate in database technologies completed in June of 2011
- Certificate in computer forensics/data recovery completed in December of 2011
- Certified Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator February 2013